Ofertas de Empleo
Air Producto Service Center
We are Air Products, a world-leading Industrial Gases company. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we touch the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day.
We are looking for a Collections Associate profile for our European Centre of excellence that serves Air Products group. With around 300 employees and based in Cornellà de Llobregat, we support the group's various subsidiaries from all over Europe and other regions.
You will join our finance team as Collections Associate, and you will be working for our German Market from Barcelona.
As collections associate, you will:
• Minimize Business investment in receivables
• Minimize interest losses on outstanding amounts
• Maintain appropriate Ledger housekeeping, general customer accounting reconciliations and up to date records to satisfy company standards and deadlines
• Balance the potential profit with potential risk in granting and collecting credit to our customers
Your principle accountabilities will be:
• Ensure timely collections of outstanding balances from customers according to Air Products’ credit & collections escalation policy
• Ensuring customer calls and emails are responded to within department targets. Identify any customer complaints and escalate as appropriate
• Anticipate and communicate with customer services, sales representative, customer about disputed items, present and potential payment issues, credit hold situation
• Support and be backup for other collector’s associates
• Liaise with the credit & collections team lead about all credit issues
• Keep accurate and up to date logs of individual customer information
• Languages: German (native level) and fluent English
• Studies: Preferable Business Administration or Economics
• Experience Required: Handling incoming calls, preferably in the area of Credit & Collections
• Negotiation with customers and a number of internal stakeholders, dealing with collections, dispute management, account reconciliations, charges/payments
o Capacity of fluent interpersonal negotiation both with external and internal customers
o Tenacity, ambition and sense of ownership and responsibility
o Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative and collectively as a team
o Self-motivation and focus on objectives and results
o Excellent interpersonal, communicative and influencing skills, verbally and written
o Understanding of customer accounts and general business workflows
o Basic accounting knowledge, especially customer accounting
o MS Office
o SAP would be beneficial but not essential
What We Offer:
We are offering to work in a young, international and very flexible team that shares the work following interesting working time schemes. You’ll have possibilities to grow within the company and become part of a challenging environment.