Ofertas de Empleo
Account Manager & Product Acquisition for DACH Market
Hostelería / Turismo / Restauración
Comercial / Ejecutivo(a) de cuentas
As a Junior Account Manager & Product Acquisition you are responsible for assisting the Sr. Account Managers with optimising the performance of the current portfolio, expanding our inventory in existing cities and/or opening up new cities, as well as controlling the quality on existing portfolio.
Furthermore, you will assist in multiple languages in external/internal communications.
What soft skills do you need?
You are highly motivated, well organised, have a fantastic attention to detail, great business sense, and have a logical understanding of administration systems.
You are an excellent and proactive team player, you are able to sell our services, and you are persuasive & convincing.
- Expand the apartment inventory
- Opening new cities
- Price and conditions negotiating
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Monitor performance of the inventory
- Deliver quantity and quality reports
- Market and price parity research
What we offer:
Salary according to experience
Holiday days + Public holiday days according with the Spanish Law
Your working week will typically be 40 hours (variable schedule), predominantly Monday to
Friday but you will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively
- Strong communication skills - ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Confidence, passion for the business, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Comfort with reaching out and making connections over the phone
- Sales profile, good communicator over the phone
- Very positive attitude and service-minded
- Very organized and precise
- Fast learner, team spirit
- English & German is a must - Fluent Spanish is necessary, plus min one other European language from the following: Italian / French / Portuguese