Ofertas de Empleo
Junior Business Development Manager with Native German
Comercial / Ejecutivo(a) de cuentas
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to act as the first point of contact with new and existing customers, consult and sale our e-commerce consulting services.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
What we offer:
- Full Time Contract
- Very nice offices in the center of Madrid
- Great company culture
- Working hand-in-hand with e-Retail and Performance marketing experts in an industry with huge growth and opportunities
- Experience in Business Development or relevant sales role (experience in Amazon is a plus)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Native German
- English + any other EU languages is plus
Ebronext is an independent e-retail strategy agency founded by EX-AMAZONIANs and PERFORMANCE MEDIA EXPERTS working with our clients to drive business growth through a data and performance-driven approach.
Ebronext entered the Labelium Group in 2017, a digital media strategy corporation with more than 18 years of experience. Together we are present in 15 offices across the World, and we have experience building tangible results for more than 200 clients.
Marketplaces are the driving force behind the e-commerce growth. We work with our clients to help them understand and demystify e-retail channels, design a strategy to grow their sales and manage their online awareness, and ensure a flawless execution to optimise their e-retail presence.
Escrito: Materno - Hablado: Materno - Traducción: Materno